Avery Dennison ADTP2 Tabletop Barcode Printer
Special Price: Tk
Add to WishlistCompare
Add to Wishlist
- Its dimensions are- 12.35” x 11.0” x 20.5”
- Weight is 31 lbs
- Thermal Transfer printing method
- The width of printhead is 102mm/812 dots and resolution is 203 dpi (8 dots/ mm) and 300 dpi (12 dots / mm)
- Printing speed: 2.5ips or 64 mm / sec (For narrow elemental serial barcodes less than 3 dots); 4 ips or 102 mm/sec (For narrow elemental 203 dpi serial barcodes less than 3 dots or more); 6.0 ips or 152 mm/sec (For the maximum label peel and liner take-up parallel barcodes); 8.0 ips or 203 mm/ sec
- LCD display of Graphical Dot Matrix (128 W x 64H dots)- 2.54” Wide x 1.46” High
- 64 MB SDRAM memory with 64 MB flash
- Wireless network supportive with USB device ports and Host port
- 1-D and 2-D barcodes supported
- The same rugged, reliable, field proven print mechanism as in our larger tabletop printers.
- 33% larger ribbon capacity than similar printers and the ability to hold a 200 meter supply* for less downtime due to supply changeover.
- Exclusive, built-in RFID verifier overstrikes bad labels and tags to ensure 100% scannability.
- Barcode Assured™ technology reduces printing unreadable bar codes with a patented, fail-safe dot shifting autocorrect feature that also extends print life.
- Folding supply door reduces the space needed beside and above the printer.
- Dual-ribbon control eliminates ribbon wrinkles to save time and money.
- No special tools or service representatives needed with our tilting, user-accessible printheads.
- Compatible with EcoCapacity+™ thin liner labels that significantly reduce water and energy use, solid waste production, and C02 emissions.
This model is project based and price depends on project & customization, please call for price